I didn’t think I was a fan of the whole bodysuit thing – it reminds me of a giant onesie, and since I’m still in baby mode, I already have enough snaps to snap – until a woman came out of the dressing room next to me with one on, and I thought it looked adorable. I had to try one on. And I have to tell you, I am hooked. This one happens to be super soft…have you tried anything from Gap’s softspun line – it’s all so cozy! I like that I don’t have to constantly make sure my shirt doesn’t come untucked or worry if my jeans ride down too low when I go to scoop up whatever fell on the floor. This one pairs nice with my vegan drape jacket and bootcut jeans. I think even Mr. Skeleton is enjoying the jacket. Why does it look like he’s looking at me weird? Creepy!
- Bodysuit: http://shopstyle.it/l/kbcG (not the same but similar)
- Jacket: http://shopstyle.it/l/kbay
- Necklace: http://shopstyle.it/l/kbcV
- Jeans: http://shopstyle.it/l/ka2N
- Shoes: http://shopstyle.it/l/kmxY (not the same, but snake skin look)