So I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of skirts. Especially short ones. But my date night looks were pretty much non-existent…especially between being pregnant all last year and not getting out much due to you know…the whole parenting thing. When I found out J’s school was having a parent’s night out, I think I simultaneously booked a dinner reservation and headed online to find something to wear before I even finished reading the email! For some reason this skirt totally caught my eye. I love the blush color that’s on trend this season and how versatile it is. It’s actually really comfortable, and the ruching and the side zipper give it some personality. The skirt can easily be paired with a dressy top or a basic Tee. I can’t wait to wear it again!
- White Tee: http://shopstyle.it/l/kbiu
- Necklace: http://shopstyle.it/l/kbcV
- Skirt: http://shopstyle.it/l/ka5z
- Black Top: http://shopstyle.it/l/kamZ
- Wedge Boot: http://shopstyle.it/l/kcNB (not mine, but similar)
- Over-the-Knee Boot:http://shopstyle.it/l/kcVa (not mine, but similar)